Easy 4 ingredients Chocolate Kinder Bueno Fudge
It will last in the fridge for up 2 weeks!
I chose this recipe as I felt it is quick, perfect for busy students on the go and is ideal for students with undeveloped cooking skills! Also, Kinder Bueno’s are ranked the 5thmost popular chocolate bar in Ireland according to a survey carried out by college times. This dessert can be made in advance and can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks! From my experience everyone who tries this delicious Kinder Bueno fudge loves it! …Everyone will want the recipe!
By Molly Rice
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time:5 mins Setting Time: 2 hrs Servings: 50 Pieces
Calories: 114 kcal
Author: Jane’s Patisserie
- 250 g Milk Chocolate
- 250 g Kinder Chocolate
- 397 g Condensed Milk (one tin)
- 75 g Icing Sugar
- 6 Kinder Bueno Bars (12 individual bars)
- Line a 7″x10″ brownie tin with parchment paper and leave to the side.
- Add your Milk Chocolate and Kinder Chocolate to a microwaveable proof bowl, and melt carefully. I do it in bursts of 15-30 seconds in the microwave.
- Alternatively, use a large bowl and a double-boiler, and melt that way.
- Once melted, add your Condensed Milk, and stir till smooth. Add in your Icing Sugar and stir again!
- Chop up your Kinder Bueno, and mix into the Fudge.
- Pour into the tin, and leave to set fully.
Chocolate Kinder Bueno Fudge!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 114Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Vitamin A 20IU0%
Vitamin C 0.2mg0%
Iron 0.5mg3% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.