Hot and Not
WHAT’S HOT AND WHAT’S NOT: X-MAS EDITION
By Karl McDermott
- X-MAS JUMPERS – These are the most essential Christmas items. It brings out the festive side of all of us, and keeps us warm in the process.
- FIREPLACE –Because fire is hot…
- HOT CHOCOLATE –Only the very best hot drink to have during the Christmas season. Goes well with cookies and chocolate digestives.
- THE WEATHER – Pretty obvious to be honest, we live in Ireland…
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS – Only the worst thing you can have on your Christmas dinner, capable of ruining the best meal of the year.
- SNOW – Snow is scientifically proven to be not hot, believe or not.