Recommendations for this week
By: Lauren Grace
WORD : drapetomania – (n.) overwhelming urge to run away
QUOTE: All we have is now – unknown
EXERCISE: Bouncing on a trampoline
APP: Houseparty- just because we are at home doesn’t mean we can’t socialise. This app allows you to chat up to eight people at one time!
SONG: Sunday best by Surfaces or September by Earth Wind and Fire
200g of caster sugar
5 tablespoons of golden syrup
2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add 200g of caster sugar to a large pot.
- Add 5 tablespoons of golden syrup and melt together on a low heat.
- Once the sugar has dissolved turn up the heat until there is a nice golden colour.
- Turn the heat off and add two teaspoons of baking soda- mix it all together until it begins to foam and create the honeycomb texture and colour.
- Pour the mix into the baking tray and leave it to sit for two hours until it goes solid
- Once solid break the honeycomb and dip into chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has set Enjoy.