TY 2018/19 Preliminary
Welcome to TY 2018/19. We are in the process of finalising courses and TY 18/19 Year details. As this happens TYEYE will be updated with new information. As of 4th August 2018 most dates and courses are correct BUT these are subject to change.
Parents will be given details of changes at the TY information night on Monday 27th August 2018 and Students will be given details during their TY induction day on Tuesday 28th August 2018.
Please find our draft TY Calendar 2018 HERE
Introductory TY Information Booklet HERE
In order to facilitate ease of payment of Transition Year activities, Kilkenny College is now using the MIT online payment system. This means that you can pay through our secure online system by Credit or Debit Card and keep track of payments paid and print off a receipt.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS(Transition Year Activities only)
To set up your online payment account:
- Go to the school webpage – www.kilkennycollege.ie
- For your first time to login select the Create Account button.
- Enter your child’s first name, surname and PPS Number.
- Press NEXT
- You will be asked to enter an email address and mobile number for further communication (This email address will be used as your username). You must also create and confirm a password which will be used to log back into the system. You will then be asked to answer a recovery question. This will be used if you forget your password at any stage. Keep a secure record of these as you will use them to login on future occasions.
- Note that you can edit your child’s personal and contact details on the system. If you notice an error in your details please click on the edit button and update once corrections have been made. Please tick the box confirming your details are now correct and click the confirm button.
- Choose your child’s name to make a payment
- Choose the amount you wish to pay from the payment dropdown menu and click the Next button. If you have any difficulties at this stage, please phone the school office.
- You can print and/or save your receipt